Dead Sea Remedy Salt Scrub
- Softens, refreshes and smoothes skin. Contains essential minerals and nutrients that nourish and replenish skin.
- Calms aches and pains. Symptoms of skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and acne can ease away or lessen over time.
- Exfoliates dead, dull and tired looking skin that descends down the shower drain when rinsed off.
- Aches and pains may vanish with the high concentration of minerals as the salts have amazing therapeutic properties.
- Anti oxidant exfoliation within this salt scrub help to fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines.
Onto wet body, massage gently in soft circular motions with a sufficient amount, (you may use a towel glove), once done, rinse with warm water.
Alternatively can be used as a salt soak, pour one to two handfuls into warm bath water. Soak in the benefits for ten to thirty minutes, rinse with warm water, step out of the tub, and pat yourself dry.
Dead Sea Salt: Straight from the Dead Sea, this sea salt contains a high concentration of minerals that restore the natural vitality of the body. In bath waters, the salts create a therapeutic treatment that invigorate and rejuvenate.
The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
Mentha Piperita: Regarded as 'the world's oldest medicine', with archaeological evidence placing its use at least as far back as ten thousand years ago. It contains vitamins A and C as well as a number of minerals, it is an antibacterial and help calm inflammations.
- Passion Fruit Body Butter: Pair this incredible treatment with its true match to help keep soft and smooth skin. This body butter will nourish your skin all the while preventing dry and cracking skin.
- Dead Sea Aromatic Mud: Enhance your weekly treatment for reducement of muscle pains and aching joints with the extraordinary mud of the Dead Sea. Combined together your body will feel relaxed and smooth.
- Facial Cleanser With Micro Grains: Complete your treatment by cleansing the face as well with this gentle, and light creamy cleanser. Your face will feel refreshed, soft, and smooth