Skin Toner - Normal To Oily Skin
A toner formulated with witch hazel to deliver the skin extra care at the end of the day. This distilled toner removes all residues and remaining makeup. In addition, it helps clear away excess sebum, balance the skin, and astringe pores. Unlike most toners on the market, this toner does not contain alcohols that can dry out and irritate the skin leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.Read More
Size 250 ml / 8.5 Fl.oz
A toner formulated with witch hazel to deliver the skin extra care at the end of the day. This distilled toner removes all residues and remaining makeup. In addition, it helps clear away excess sebum, balance the skin, and astringe pores. Unlike most toners on the market, this toner does not contain alcohols that can dry out and irritate the skin leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Lifts away excess sebum and dirt
- Astringes pores and maintains the skin’s natural balance
- Calms inflamed skin
After removing makeup or using your normal cleanser, soak a cotton ball or cotton pad with the toner. Gently sweep the cotton along your skin (while avoiding the eye area).
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Chamomile: Chamomile is one of the best herbs to be used in skincare as it has a collection of powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic, and contains vital oils and antioxidants. These properties help to assist the skin in the following:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skincare topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
- Milk Cleanser: To treat your dry and chapped skin, first wash your face with a cleanser that will balance and sooth with mil cleanse when dry. Chamomile and musk rose oil alleviates irritation while silky elements smooth and hydrate. When paired with the skin toner, skin feels softer, fresher, and perfectly balanced.
- Refining Moisture Cream: When you’re done cleansing and toning skin, this moisture cream is the next step to get perfectly balanced and refreshed skin. Conditioning qualities shrink pores and illuminate the complexion to reveal a brighter, more beautiful you.
- Collagen, Beta-Carotene, & Seaweed Mask: Skin needs a weekly treatment just as much as it needs daily care. Rich and fluffy like cloud 9, this mask softens, hydrates, and tones skin to maintain a smooth and balanced complexion.
Special Price $34.99 Regular Price $89.99