Anti Perspirant Alcohol Free Deodorant For Men
A natural, anti-bacterial deodorant and antiperspirant that prevents sweat-based odors. This activity is done by avoiding the festering of odor-causing bacteria and limiting the amount of perspiration in the targeted area, you'll spend the day feeling and smelling fresh and clean.
- Prevents odor-causing bacteria
- Sweat and perspiration under the arm are greatly limited
- Prevents forming of pit stains
Apply once after you get out of the shower and then once in the morning. Shake the deodorant well, unscrew the cap, and roll the deodorant onto the under-arm area.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Homme Eau De Parfum: This bold cologne is a mysteriously blend of citrus, sandalwood, and spice. For nights when you really need to make an unforgettable impression, dab a little bit of this onto your collarbone and wrists.
Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap: Nourish dull skin and get a deep clean all over. When you lather this soap, the mineral mud fortifies skin as it lifts away sweat, dirt, and odors. Minerals concentrated in the suds stimulate circulation under the surface. A simple rinse reveals smoother, healthier, and brighter skin.
- Creamy Body Polish: As you fortify skin, you can polish your body, too. This scrub is a savior if you have exceptionally rough and flaky skin. Dead Sea salt scrubs away dead skin, callouses, and rough edges while moisturizing and nourishing properties soften skin and fortify skin cells.