Classic Collagen, Beta-Carotene & Seaweed Mask - Normal To Dry Skin
An amazing top selling, multiple award winning mask that contains beta-carotene and seaweed that penetrates to energize your complexion while the synthesis of collagen firms and lifts skin. This mask helps to nourish, replenish, and firm your skin giving tired, dry skin all of the care it needs in one relaxing treatment.
Visibly minimizes lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, lifts and restores skin's youthful appearance. Original Dead Sea minerals, Sweet Almond Oil and two of the strongest proprietary ingredients clinically known to deliver the most potent wrinkle reduction benefits - Vitamin A & E.
This SPA quality formula is a one of a kind age defying mask treatment, to achieve fresh, soft, clear looking skin with even skin tone, and refined soft, smooth skin texture. Targets dehydrated areas in the skin for long lasting results.
- Energizes skin complexion & Irons out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Balances dehydrated areas and Provides an all-over-even glow
- Original Dead Sea minerals blended with two of the strongest proprietary ingredients clinically known to deliver the most potent wrinkle reduction benefits - Vitamin A & E
- Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry, and allergy-prone skin.
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND SENSITIVE SKIN TESTED - Advanced and gentle mask to treat wrinkles, features a non-comedogenic formula.
- DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- POWERHOUSE INGREDIENTS –Vitamin A & E, Collagen, Seaweed, Beta Carotene, Aloe vera, Dead Sea minerals, Jojoba Oil, Sweet almond oil and more.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Collagen: Collagen is a natural fibroid and the vital building block of skin. When applied and used in anti-aging treatments, collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity, and regeneration of the skin. It adds firmness and helps to reduce signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging. Also, it smooths the skin and helps to bind water to the skin, providing a healthy appearance.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy-looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way.
Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient.
It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Milk Cleanser: To treat your dry and chapped skin, start each morning and follow each mask treatment with this nourishing Milk Cleanser. Chamomile and musk rose oil alleviates irritation while silky elements smooth and hydrate. When paired with the skin toner, skin feels softer, fresher, and perfectly balanced.
- Para-Pharmaceutical Facial Exfoliating Gel: A weekly mask treatment needs to be preceded with a therapeutic cleanser. Completely soapless, this gel cleanser uses essential oils to nourish skin while apricot seed grains lift away dead skin cells. This cleanser can be used at night up to three times a week.
- Concentrated Facial Serum with Vitamins C & E: If your skin needs extra attention, your daily moisturizer may not be cutting it. When used before a moisturizing cream, this serum sinks into skin to tighten, treat fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, and dullness. Skin will immediately look smooth again. Use this serum with your moisturizer to seal in the lifting and tightening results.