Dead Sea Aromatic Salt Scrub - Breeze Scent
A salt scrub that buffs away dead skin while minerals and essential oils leave skin soft. Dead Sea Salt Scrub is one of the earth's treasures and is known to help alleviate skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis because of the minerals that concentrate the salts. It`s the perfect scrub to use once a week, so no wonder it`s so popular amongst Dead Sea skincare experts and dermatologists.
When someone tells you of their visit to Jordan or the Dead Sea, what do you ask them to bring for you? Dead Sea salt scrub, of course! The Dead Sea salt is a luxury exotic bath scrub rich in minerals, offering you wellness and holistic well-being. We all know the benefits of using a natural scrub and the way it cleanses the skin from deep. But where the Dead Sea salt scrub rank is the way they create a complete rejuvenation for the body. This is not hearsay since the sea salt has been in popular use down the ages.
As per the ancient civilizations, Queen Cleopatra used to get the same from the Dead Sea and use it. She was also an active supporter and user of the sea’s mudpack.
How to Use the Dead Sea Salt Scrub?
The mineral-rich Dead Sea salt indeed has its benefits. However, very few waters have this much of nutrition in it compared to the Dead Sea salt. So, make sure to use it on your face and foot as a scrub. Premier Dead Sea Aromatic Salt Scrub with Breeze scent is a great product to provide authentic goodness we associate with the Dead Sea salt scrub.
As a Face Scrub
- Take some of the scrubs in your palm with water
- Rub both the palms together
- Do not dissolve the salt completely
- Make sure to apply it on your face in circular motions
This will remove the grime and dirt from the pores on the face. If the face is prone to get pimple or acne, this scrub should be able to remove it with ease.
If you wish to use it on the body, there are two ways.
As a Body Scrub 1st Way
- Put one or two handfuls of salt into warm bathwater
- Get into the bath and indulge in this pleasurable bath for thirty minutes
- After this, you come out of the water and pat dry
- Take a handful of salt
- Massage it on the wet body in circular motions
- To clean it, use warm water
- Pat yourself dry
As a Body Scrub 2nd Way
Since the Dead Sea salt scrub is aromatic, it leaves behind a fresh and clean skin smelling heavenly. Many people use the Dead Sea salt for cleaning the cuticles of the nails too. It is also great, as all the dead skin from nails and under the cuticles will be removed. Moreover, it will eliminate the chances of getting any fungal infections or skin diseases.
Why the Dead Sea Salt Scrub is Highly Recommended?
In the beauty industry, per se, people trust the use of Premier Dead Sea Aromatic Salt Scrub because it gives the skin a holistic rejuvenation. The scrub comes with nutrition from the deepest part of the Earth, some 1378 feet below sea level. The minerals like silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium are all in heady measures in this sea salt scrub. This directly implies that getting a complete body scrub from these mineral-rich salts is just what the body needs. From giving in a fresh, breezy aroma after the scrub, to leaving the skin feeling hydrated and flawless, the scrub does it all.
Many beauticians also recommend using moisturizer to give the skin more softness and enrichment, leaving it supple and fresh.
The best aspect of the Dead Sea salt scrub is its online availability so, you can start applying it on your body without any extra tool or expertise. Get into the bath with this scrub in the water and let the salt do the magic!
- Exfoliates dead, dull and tired looking skin that descends down the shower drain when rinsed off.
- Contains essential minerals and nutrients that nourish and replenish skin.
- Symptoms of skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and acne can ease away or lessen over time.
- Aches and pains may vanish with the high concentration of minerals as the salts have amazing therapeutic properties.
- Anti oxidant exfoliation within this salt scrub help to fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines.
Alternatively can be used as a salt soak, pour one to two handfuls into warm bath water. Soak in the benefits for ten to thirty minutes, rinse with warm water, step out of the tub, and pat yourself dry.
The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Passion Fruit Body Butter: Pair this incredible treatment with its true match to help keep soft and smooth skin. This body butter will nourish your skin all the while preventing dry and cracking skin.
- Dead Sea Aromatic Mud: Enhance your weekly treatment for reducement of muscle pains and aching joints with the extraordinary mud of the Dead Sea. Combined together your body will feel relaxed and smooth.
- Facial Cleanser With Micro Grains: Complete your treatment by cleansing the face as well with this gentle, and light creamy cleanser. Your face will feel refreshed, soft, and smooth