Classic Luxury Foot Cream
A luxurious cream that helps soften cracked feet and treat tired toes. Dead Sea Minerals, thermo-water, and botanical complexes all penetrate deep into cracked and dry skin to soften callouses and prevent roughness. With every application, feet feel softer, smoother, and sandal-ready.Read More
Size: 60ml / 2.04FL.oz
A luxurious cream that helps soften cracked feet and treat tired toes. Dead Sea Minerals, thermo-water, and botanical complexes all penetrate deep into cracked and dry skin to soften callouses and prevent roughness. With every application, feet feel softer, smoother, and sandal-ready.
- Complexes penetrate deep to soften feet
- Botanicals treat cracked callouses and rough spots
- Deeply hydrates and repairs skin
Take a quarter-sized amount and massage the cream onto one foot until the cream has been evenly spread. Repeat this step on your second foot. For an intense relief, apply the cream onto feet right before bed and put socks on to seal in the moisture.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil derived from the plant jojoba grown in North America. Its texture is very light, containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin quickly. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the skin, the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it significantly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Dead Sea Salt Scrub: Scrub away rough feet and dead skin before applying this intensely softening cream. In the shower, you can use the Dead Sea Salt Scrub to exfoliate dead skin, lift away impurities, and stimulate blood circulation. Your soles will feel so much softer and you`ll be ready to wear those open-toe shoes that you`ve been dying to try.
- Dead Sea Bath Salt Crystals: Treat yourself to a divinely relaxing soak with bath salts straight from the Dead Sea. Concentrated with minerals and crystal-infused oils, these salt crystals can lift spirits, calm the senses, and renew your entire being. When used in a foot soak, the salts and soften tap water and alleviating aching feet.
- Luxury Hand Cream: After nourishing your feet don't forget those beautiful hands of yours. Apply a small amount of you Luxury Hand Cream providing you moisture all the while preventing dry skin.
Check items to add to the cart or