Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Age-defying daily skincare routine for soft and smooth skin
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles and prevents formations of new wrinkles
- Contains 100% pure Dead Sea mud with high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium
After deep cleansing, massage a thin layer of the mask gently onto the face. Then wait for about 5-10 minutes and rinse.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil derived from the plant jojoba grown in North America. Its texture is very light, containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin quickly. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the skin, the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it significantly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Helps to decrease fine lines
- Can help encourage collagen production
- Kaolin: Kaolin is an all-natural clay that mildly exfoliates the skin helping to remove dead skin cells, impurities, and debris. As well it can encourage blood circulation to compressed areas promoting a healing action to decrease irritation. Just as importantly, it is astringent with soothing properties and helps to provide the skin oil relief.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERINE, BENTONITE, KAOLIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA (AVOCADO) GRATISSIMA OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), DEAD SEA MUD, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, BHT, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Dead Sea Mud Serum: Once rinsing off the mask enhance its activity with this light and satin Dead Sea mud serum helping to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dead Sea Mud Cream: Last but not least apply this magnificent Dead Sea mud cream to nourish the skin and protect from free radicals. Skin feels fresh, moisturized, and smooth.