Classic Night Cream Complex
Helps vanish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and helps restore moisture for smoother, pumper skin. Its medium weight so nourishing enough to last the entire night but non-greasy delivering hydration and moisture to all skin types, including sensitive skin for smoother, nourished, younger-looking skin.
HYPOALLERGENIC AND SENSITIVE SKIN TESTED - Advanced and gentle cream to treat wrinkles, features a non-comedogenic formula.
DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED - Non-greasy cream that has been dermatologist-tested to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Refreshes skin from sun-stress, climate damage, and irritation caused by impurities and pollutants
- Renews and brightens skin's complexion while treating fine lines and wrinkles
- Original Dead Sea minerals blended with two of the strongest proprietary ingredients clinically known to deliver the most potent wrinkle reduction benefits - Vitamin A & E
- Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry, and allergy-prone skin.
- Perfectly balances, miraculously nourishes skin, midweight, non-greasy formula that delivers hydration and nourishment
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND SENSITIVE SKIN TESTED - Advanced and gentle cream to treat wrinkles, features a non-comedogenic formula.
- DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED - Non-greasy moisture cream that has been dermatologist-tested to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- POWERHOUSE INGREDIENTS –Vitamin A & E, evening primrose oil,avocado oil, Gingko biloba extract, Beta Carotene, Aloe Vera gel, Dead Sea minerals, Jojoba Oil, Sweet almond oil and more.
Apply every night before going to bed. After cleansing the skin gently massage the cream in soft, upwards strokes until it fully absorbs the skin.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
Evening Primrose Oil: Evening primrose oil has been used by generations given its beauty and health properties. It is obtained from a wild yellow flower that is grown in Europe, North America, and parts of Asia. It serves the skin in the following:
- Can help ease skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Contains effective antioxidants
- Helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Provides skin moisture
Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Bilberry Extract: Bilberry is a berry that is native to North America, Western Asia and in some countries in Europe. It contains anti-inflammatory properties as well as packed with antioxidants providing skin protection from free radicals. Bilberry contributes oxygen-rich blood to all layers of the skin and has conditioning actions delivering the skin moisture and increase its vitality.
- Concentrated Facial Serum With Vitamin C & E: Before applying this significant night cream apply our facial serum to help correct the skin further while at rest.
- Moisture Complex: Treat your skin in the mornings that you awake with this fluffy moisture complex to supply the daily protection that your skin needs.
- Classic Eye Serum: While taking care of the face don't forget the eyes as well. Apply the eye serum daily for a unified total look. Follow with eye cream.