Supreme Skin Minerals Magical Mask
The latest take on the legendary mask that started it all. Our scientists have captured nature's rejuvenating secrets and concocted a unique formula with Dead Sea actives, peptides, and stem cells. This mask provides the 5 actions as it helps to exfoliate, stimulated the blood circulation, deeply cleanses, firm skin, and nourishes the skin. The mask itself penetrates the skin to deliver age-defying results, and then it magically lifts away to reveal perfect, stunning skin.
Dead Sea Minerals Mask - A Reassuring Therapy For The Skin
You have heard of the trips people take for a rejuvenating natural mud spa session or use the Dead Sea minerals mask. The Dead Sea may have no life but possess over 32% of salt content in the water. But what we have to understand is, there is a reason for the people to crave for Dead Sea minerals mask. These masks are, as the name suggests, full of minerals, all of which are nutritious for the whole body.
You may have seen tourists applying mudpacks as they float on the Dead Sea waters. The therapeutic benefits of the mask and the mineral-rich waters combine to provide you more than just a glowing face.
Nourishment Offered by the Dead Sea Minerals Mask
We all know that our body needs certain minerals to be in top shape. Whether you want the body to get the glow superficially or keep it, so all year round is your decision.
The minerals you obtain from this mask are:
• Magnesium: Works as an anti-allergic component and boosts the metabolism of cells. Dead Sea’s waters have 15 times more magnesium content than the ones found anywhere else. This can help in balancing the hormonal issues and prevent the formation of acne or other such skin disorders, including psoriasis.
• Calcium: Exposure of your skin to the sun may cause its epidermis to develop skin disorders and even risk cancer. However, the Dead Sea minerals mask or mud mask containing calcium content prevents skin cancer and the formation of new skill cells. It also helps in healthy nail and overall skin conditions.
• Zinc: Zinc promotes cell growth and collagen elasticity. This works on the free radicals and prevents them from causing any damage. The zinc here in the Dead Sea minerals mask is from the purest zinc concentrates gathered from the depths of the sea.
• Sodium Chloride: The Dead Sea minerals mask has hydrating freshness thanks to the presence of Sodium Chloride. It helps in making the skin feel young and fresh.
• Potassium: From maintaining water balance at the cellular level to eliminate toxic waste from the body, the potassium is going to be an essential component. The potassium is found in the Dead Sea and hence has a presence in the mask as well.
The Ultimate Dead Sea Minerals Mask
Premier Dead Sea offers a luxury Dead Sea minerals mask compactly bringing the holistic wellness. Their formula combines the likes of Dead Sea minerals, along with Eucalyptus oil, Beta Carotene, Aloe Vera, and a host of other natural ingredients. The mask also has the mud to put on the face gently using an applicator for complete relaxation. It has five actions on your skin on an application for a wholesome skin treatment regimen. Provide your face with some extreme skincare on the lines of the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra of the earlier years. The mask is therapeutic and can bring in a lot of wellness for a long-lasting youthful look.
- Nourishes skin
- Rejuvenates skin
- Deeply cleanses
- Circulates the blood circulation
- Alleviates dryness, dullness, and redness
Do not apply the mask onto irritated skin with open pimples or acne.
Apply the mask onto dry skin, with the spatula in upwards motions while avoiding the eye area. Let the mask rest on the face for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove the mask by wrapping the black mineral bar with a tissue and gliding it over the mask. The black mineral bar will remove the mask leaving behind a beautiful, oily residue. The residue can be massaged into the skin or removed with a milk cleanser depending on the skin type.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Ecalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil is a fantastic anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic oil that provides the skin a tue deep cleanse. Besides, it's healing properties help calm down redness that occurs to skin and assists in the stimulation of blood circulation.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud: The black mud of the Dead Sea is remarkably concentrated in minerals essential to the skin's health. We refine the mud until nothing but firming minerals like calcium, bromide, magnesium, and potassium are left.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Skin Minerals Facial Infusion:
Drench your skin with minerals and essentials. This rich serum delivers a concentration of nourishing minerals, vitamins, and moisturizing oils to brighten, soften, and correct skin tone. Apply this serum before you apply the cream to unlock all of the hydrating qualities that it has to offer.
- Skin Minerals Age Defying Cream: This velvety cream is the perfect moisturizer to lift skin, erase fine lines, and brighten the complexion. You can use this every day to lock in the natural luminosity of your skin.