Homme After Shave Balm For Men
A refreshing, unique texture of this after-shave balm quickly penetrates the skin to moisturize, replenish, and is ideal for all skin types. This balm moisturizes and invigorates the skin, helping to calm and soothe razor burns. Skin is left hydrated, soft, and toned with a fresh feel and shine-free look with the help of witch hazel, chamomile, the Dead Sea minerals, and vitamins A and E.
Apply after shaving or any time, in soft circular movements onto the skin.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way.
Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient.
It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Chamomile: Chamomile is one of the best herbs to be used in skincare as it has a collection of powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic, and contains vital oils and antioxidants. These properties help to assist the skin in the following:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skincare topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging