Classic Neck Cream
- Regenerates production of collagen and elastin
- Firms and tightens skin
- Protects neck from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Acts as an anti-wrinkle agent
- Helps fade away wrinkles and fine lines
By using your two anchor fingers apply the cream from the collarbone to the tip of the jaw in upwards strokes. After the cream has been evenly applied, take the palms of your hands and finish the application with upward strokes from the base of the neck to the very top.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Evening primrose oil has been used by generations, given its beauty and health properties. Obtained from a wild yellow flower grown in Europe, North America, and parts of Asia. It serves the skin in the following:
- Can help ease skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Contains effective antioxidants
- Helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Provides skin moisture
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil extracted from the seeds of rose plants, which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells.
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Collagen: Collagen is a natural fibroid and the vital building block of skin. When applied and used in anti-aging treatments, collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity, and regeneration of the skin. It adds firmness and helps to reduce signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging. Also, it smooths the skin and helps to bind water to the skin, providing a healthy appearance.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way.
Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient.
It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Classic Instant Stretching & Revitalizing Mask: Enhance your treatment against fine lines and wrinkles that appear to the skin. Our Classic Instant Stretching and Revitalizing Mask is a light cream mask that will instantly firm and tighten the skin providing a younger look.
- Classic Night Cream: In order to maintain moisture all through day and night complete your treatment with our Classis Night Cream. Combined together daily the creams will help rejuvenate and balance your skin from within providing a healthy complexion.
- Classic Moisture Cream: After a good night of sleep finalize your treatment with our moisture cream rinse you have finished your morning cleaning regimen. The cream will help provide you moisture through the day all the while balancing it within.