Perfection Refining Facial Peeling Mask
- Lifts away dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities
- Purifies and astringe skin
- Minimizes pores
- Freshens skin's complexion
Apply a small amount onto a clean, dry face in a thin, even layer. Allow the peeling gel to rest for 1-2 minutes, and then buff the gel out with your fingertips in soft circular motions. Once you've buffed away all of the gel, gently remove the remaining gel by gliding a soft washcloth over your face and then rinse skin with warm water. (Avoid applying to the eye contour area as the skin around the eye is delicate.)
Effectiveness hydration and immediate comfort*
- The skin is clean and moist: 100%
- The skin looks denser: 93%
- The skin looks more supple: 93%
- The skin is more hydrated: 100%
- Provides comfort 93%
*self-evaluation by 15 women after 2 weeks of 2 daily application of bio Performance liposome serum, refining moisture cream and once a week of refining facial peeling mask.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is one of the best herbs to be used in skin care as it has a collection of powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, hypoallergenic, and contains vital oils and antioxidants. These properties help to assist the skin in the following:
- Calms irritations
- Restores natural moisture
- Combats and protects skin from free radicals
- Encourages healthy radiance
- Optimizes penetration and effectiveness of skin care topicals
- Reduces acne inflammation and breakouts
- Suppresses visible signs of aging
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, PEG400, CARBOMER 980, DODECYLBENZYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SAL MAR /DEAD SEA SALT, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER (CHAMOMILE) EXTRACT, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL , POLYQUATERNIUM-10, GLYCERINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM, SALICYLIC ACID, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Milk Cleanser: Cleanse your face with our soothing, delicate milk cleanser formulated with calming botanicals as rosehip oil, aloe vera, chamomile, and nourishing Dead Sea minerals that cleanse skin and makeup daily before applying the peeling gel.
- Toner: Follow with our purifying toner that removes residue and makeup while balancing the skin and soothing irritations. Unlike most toners on the market, this toner doesn't contain alcohols that can dry out and irritate the skin.
- Bio-Performance Liposome Gel Serum: A unique blend of aloe vera and botanical extracts paired with liposome technology. Its strength is its ability to enrich the skin with hydrating and nourishing elements leaving it conditioned and not greasy.
- Refining Moisture Cream: Complete the Refining Facial Treatment with this conditioning moisturizer. After all of the peeling mask has been rinsed away, this cream balances skin and conditions the complexion. Apply it alone or with a serum to refine the appearance to perfection.