Prestige Moisture Complex - Normal To Dry Skin
- Perfectly formulated for dry skin
- Targets causes of aging
- Refreshes and renews the appearance of skin
- Provides skin deep hydration
- Helps prevent premature aging
- Protects against free radicals
Dampen your face, massage the blue mineral bar on your face as if it was a soap bar so your skin can absorb oxygen from the water. Gently pat your face dry and then massage the cream onto your skin with soft, circular motions. If you precede your moisturizer with a serum, use the mineral bar, apply the serum first, and then apply the moisture cream.
Effectiveness measured by an independent institute for skin research.
- Dermatology tested*100%
- Hypoallergenic tested** 100%
- Suitable for sensitive skin*** 100%
Improvement in the appearance of the anti-wrinkle criteria ****
- +30% hydration
- -20% wrinkles
* Clinical measurement on by Patch tests carried out on 50 human volunteers
** Clinical measurement RIPT on 50 human volunteers
*** Clinical measurement on by Patch tests carried out on 50 human volunteers
****instrumental test on 10 subjects, immediate after application of moisture complex cream according to skin type.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Mineral Bar: A unique and unprecedented delivery vehicle for fresh, active ingredients daily. Active ingredients are "frozen" inside the mineral bar, so they are kept fresh. When rinsing the face with the mineral bar - the active ingredients are deployed from within the mineral bar onto the skin. This delivery enables better and quicker ingredients skin penetration to the surface.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil derived from the plant jojoba that grown in North America. Its texture is very light, containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin quickly. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the surface, the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it significantly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Helps to decrease fine lines
- Can help encourage collagen production
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way.
Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient.
It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a potent antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-20 STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), GLYCERINE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODO PROPYNYL BUTYL CARBAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM, BHT, CARBOMER 980, TRIETHANOLAMINE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONLLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE // AQUA / DEIONIZED WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERINE, SODIUM STEARATE, UREA, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), ETHANOLAMINE, ULTRAMARINES CI 77007, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETYL IONONE, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Professional Peeling Mask: A soft, refreshing, and gentle, deep-cleaning peel enriched with active ingredients like aloe vera, witch hazel, and ginkgo biloba. Its unique peeling action lifts away excess sebum, dead skin cells, and other impurities cleansing the pores providing the skin ability to absorb moisture and condition the skin.
- Concentrated Facial Serum Vitamins E & C: To rejuvenate the skin, apply this serum after cleansing first thing each morning to brighten skin and unlock the hydrating properties the Moisture Complex.
- Eye Serum: Advance your unified appearance with this light velvety eye serum providing your eyes soft, smooth, and radiant skin. For best results apply with Eye Cream before applying makeup.
- Eye Cream: Finish your beauty remedy with this gentle eye cream formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes. This cream will provide your eyes with a firm and clear appearance and the perfect base for your makeup. For best results combine with Eye Serum.