Prestige Miracle Noir Mask
Premier Dead Sea’s classic miracle noir mask has been reinvented!
We’ve refined and enhanced our original revolutionary formula to make our newly patented treatment even better than ever. Each application of the miracle noir mask uses the healing and cleansing properties of Eucalyptus and Dead Sea minerals to boost blood circulation and regenerate skin cells.
Use the accompanying black mineral bar after application to remove the mask and all dirt, excess oil, and other impurities from the surface of the skin, without stripping away the vital nutrients and conditioning ingredients provided by the mask itself.
Apply the miracle noir mask once week for ultimate exfoliation, stimulation and lifting power, and rest assured knowing that the mask continues to work long after it’s been removed from the surface of the skin to leave you with skin that feels smoother and younger than ever.
- Mineral mud softens and enriches the skin
- Essential oils intensively moisturize and balance dry skin
- Long lasting moisture after removal
- Deeply penetrates and cleanses the skin
Effectiveness measured by an independent institute for skin research.
- Dermatology tested*100%
- Hypoallergenic tested** 100%
- Suitable for sensitive skin*** 100%
Approved by women****
- skin is more luminous 93%
- the complexion looks more even 93%
- the complexion appears clearer 86%
* Clinical measurement on by Patch tests carried out on 50 human volunteers
** Clinical measurement RIPT on 50 human volunteers
*** Clinical measurement on by Patch tests carried out on 50 human volunteers
****self-assessment by 15 women immediately after application
- Black Mineral Bar: This bar miraculously lifts the mask away after the treatment is finished. As it lifts the mask away from the skin, it leaves behind a beautiful layer of essential oils that continuously hydrate and moisturize.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil is a fantastic anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic oil that provides the skin a tue deep cleanse. Besides, it's healing properties help calm down redness that occurs to skin and assists in the stimulation of blood circulation.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud: The black mud of the Dead Sea is remarkably concentrated in minerals essential to skin's health. We refine the mud until nothing but firming minerals like calcium, bromide, magnesium, and potassium are left.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a potent antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
MARIS LIMUS/IRON HYDROXIDE/BLACK MUD, LANOLIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BEESWAX / CERA ALBA, DECYL OLEATE, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ROSA MOSCHATA (SEED) OIL, BETA-CAROTENE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), GLYCERINE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, BHT, EUCALIPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, UREA, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Milk Cleanser: Cleanse your face with our soothing, delicate milk cleanser formulated with calming botanicals as rosehip oil, aloe vera, chamomile, and nourishing Dead Sea minerals that cleanse the skin from any unwanted residues after removal of the mask.
- Prestige Concentrated Facial Serum With Vitamins C & E: To rejuvenate the skin, apply this serum after cleansing first thing each morning to brighten skin and unlock the hydrating properties of your moisturizer.
- Prestige Moisture Complex - Normal To Dry Skin: A cream that helps to enhance skins moisture retention by being formulated with conditioning components like aloe vera, chamomile, ginkgo biloba, beta carotene, and vitamins A and E. Also, antioxidants assist the skin to combat free radicals helping to prevent premature aging.