Prestige White Pearl Whitening Serum
- Assists in collagen production
- Helps to brighten skin
- Provides skin moisture
- Balances skin complexion
- Corrects wrinkles and fine lines
Apply serum with soft, circular movements onto dark spots and onto entire face. Prevent sun exposure, and apply sun screen on top when going out during the day.
After two weeks*,
women claimed they saw improvement on:
- evenness of the appearance of skin tone 90%
- radiance of the complexion: 90%
After one month*,
women claimed they saw improvement on the appearance of dark spots:
- dark spots appear lighter: 80%
*self-evaluation by score 20 women daily application, results at two weeks and one month of once Daily Pearl Whitening Cream Complex, Pearl White Serum And Twice a Week Pearl White Spot Treatment.
- Pearl Powder: Pearls are an ancient Chinese beauty secret that has been used for over 3,000 years for bright, lustrous, pure, beautiful skin. This pure finely milled pearl powder consists of 18 amino acids, and over a dozen essential minerals, it is easily absorbed by the skin and constitute crucial building blocks of collagen and protein for the skin. Lacking any one of the vital amino acids causes the skin to look discolored, dried, old, and wrinkled. Pearls help the skin blood circulation and promote regeneration of new skin cells providing a brightened, rejuvenated, and a flawless, silky complexion. As well pearl powder has a multitude of medicinal, whitening and anti-aging applications which keeps skin young looking.
- Whitening Peptides: These whitening peptides are an active, continuous time release, encapsulated liposome peptide that penetrates the skin, taken from the medical field (known as Oligopeptide -68) to decrease skin pigmentation with a unique inhibitory action on the skin allowing for optimal whitening and lightening effect. Skin pigmentation is the result of melanin synthesis. The synthesis of melanin is the last step before melanin pigments transfer into a visible stage, and skin pigmentation appears. This encapsulated peptide inhibits the melanin synthesis and leads to a quick skin whitening effect. Peptides are one of the most promising discoveries in the last few years - an anti-aging powerhouse. Peptides are chains of amino acids that are the building blocks of proteins in the skin- delivered through a liposome, and they are capable of penetrating the skin and sending signals to our cells to let them know how to function.
- Kojic Acid: Kojic acid is a lightening agent extracted from different kinds of fungi that assist the skin brightening. It can prevent excessive melanin production by inhibiting the formation of tyrosine, helping to control the appearance of dark spots to the surface of the skin.
Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA/DEIONIZED WATER/ EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERINE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, DIMETHICONE , PEARL POWDER , LACTIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE(CI 77891), ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE , ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), PEG-4, KOJIC ACID, LACTIC ACID , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MORUS BOMBYCIS ROOT EXTRACT, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA-URSI LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM OLEATE, OLIGOPEPTIDE-68, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , PEG 12 DIMETHICONE , CARBOMER 980, PHENOXYETHANOL , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , DMDM HYDANTOIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, FRAGRANCE /PARFUM , GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRONLLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Prestige White Pearl Whitening Cream Complex: A cream that enhances brightening properties to skin all the while providing nourishment and protection from free radicals. When combined with serum, this cream is able to penetrate the skin instantly, delivering your skin a pure brightening and anti-aging treatment.
- Prestige White Pearl Spot Whitening Treatment: Complete this incredible brightening treatment by targeting spots one at a time with the spot treatment supplying exceptional components directly to the source. Spots will appear brighter with each application.