Prestige Concentrated Facial Serum With Vitamins C&E
- BEST SELLING silky facial serum for soft, balanced skin with advanced firming and anti-aging qualities.
- GENTLE ON SKIN, TESTED HYPOALLERGENIC, dermatologically tested & recommended, suitable for sensitive skin.
- MOISTURIZING & AGE DEFYING, retains hydration, smoothes skin texture, nourishes, protects against free radical, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for a more youthful skin tone.
- GOOD, SAFE & EFFECTIVE, made with our unique blend of vitamins A+E+C for maximum anti-aging benefits and long lasting silkyness.
- MOISTURIZING, NON-GREASY AND KIND TO SKIN, for soft, brightened skin with penetrating moisture yet non-greasy and non-tacky, targets causes of ageing to help fight the aging process and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. For beautifully resilient-looking smooth skin.
After washing your face and patting it dry, apply a full pump onto your fingertips. Massage the serum onto your skin with upward strokes until your skin has completely absorbed it. After, apply a moisturizer to seal the serum in completely.
Effectiveness younger looking and smoother skin approved by women:
Upon the first application:*
- Smoother skin 100%
- Refined skin texture 92%
After 2 weeks**
- More beautiful looking skin 100%
- Younger looking skin 100%
* Self-evaluation test, 13 women, immediately after application.
** Self-evaluation test, 13 women, 2 weeks, applied twice a day.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, potassium, and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil extracted from the seeds of rose plants, which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant which one of its most potent functions s its role in the production of collagen, a protein that gives the skin its elasticity. Also, it can assist the skin in repairing dark spots.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin; it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is a beneficial cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant, it can help neutralize free radicals, which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
Full Ingredients List:
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT (ROSE HIPS KERNEL) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), RETINOL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYLACETATE, ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, D-LIMONENE, PIPENTENE, I-LIMONENE, CITRAL, FRAGRANCE / PERFUME.
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Gentle Foaming Mousse Cleanser: A soft, mild, lightweight foam that cleanses and purifies the skin, helping boost natural hydration. Before applying the Prestige Professional Peeling Masks cleanse your skin with this delicate cleanser that is suited for all skin types.
- Moisture Cream Complex: A cream that helps to enhance skins moisture retention by being formulated with conditioning components like aloe vera, chamomile, ginkgo biloba, beta carotene, and vitamins A and E. In addition, antioxidants assist the skin to combat free radicals helping to prevent premature aging.
- Eye Serum: Advance your unified appearance with this light velvety eye serum providing your eyes soft, smooth, and radiant skin. For best results apply with Eye Cream before applying makeup.
- Eye Cream: Finish your beauty remedy with this gentle eye cream formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes. This cream will provide your eyes with a firm and clear appearance and the perfect base for your makeup. For best results combine with Eye Serum