Our skin is the largest and the most exposed organ of our body. Every day, it is exposed to the harsh rays of the sun, extreme weather conditions, dust, pollution, and other impurities. This constant exposure over time can diminish the condition and elasticity of the skin.
We all must have indulged in a glass of champagne every now and then. While this fizzy beverage is typically consumed on special occasions, one would be surprised to hear of the numerous skin benefits it offers.
How Champagne Helps Elevate Your Skincare Routine
- Excellent Toner: Champagne has great anti-bacterial properties. It improves the overall complexion of the skin and also helps prevent breakouts. How should you use it? Just drizzle some champagne on a cotton ball and wipe your skin in an upward motion. Wash it off after 10 minutes with cold water.
- Great for Oxidative Stress: The antioxidants in champagne are 20 to 50 times more powerful than the antioxidants present in Vitamin C or E. It boosts the skin’s elasticity and accelerates collagen production. It also protects the skin from free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Brightens the Skin: Champagne is rich in tartaric acid, which helps in lightening discoloration and brightening the skin. Just dab some champagne on your problem areas using a cotton ball and wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water.
- Exfoliates the Skin: The carbon dioxide bubbles of champagne gently exfoliate the skin and buff away dead skin cells. Just pour some champagne into your bath water for a full-body exfoliation.
Luxury Brands That Offer Champagne-Based Skincare Products
As the skin benefits of champagne are becoming increasingly popular, a lot of skincare brands are marketing champagne-infused products. However, only a few out of these sell premium quality products.
One such brand is Premier Dead Sea. This brand has a range of authentic skincare products, like the Premier Dead Sea Gold Champagne Facial mask. This facial mask is enriched with Dead Sea minerals, Hyaluronic Acid, 24K gold, resveratrol, and champagne extracts.
- Dead Sea Minerals: Dead Sea Minerals is an ancient beauty recipe used by many across the globe. It was believed the Cleopatra frequently indulged in a Dead Sea Mask to maintain her youthfulness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid is great for reducing the appearance of blemishes and preventing acne and pimples.
- 24K Gold: 24K Gold is excellent for repairing sun damage and improving the elasticity if the skin.
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol is great for reducing puffiness, redness, and improving the appearance of tired-looking skin.
This facial mask is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and the luxuriousness of 24K gold. It evens out skin tone, eliminates dullness, fine lines, and wrinkles, and improves the texture of the skin. It combines the goodness of a Dead Sea Mask and Champagne to dramatically improve the appearance and quality of the skin.